Friday, July 22, 2011

Found Art, Hand Painted Stones...

  I had gotten the idea of painting some stones and setting them in areas for people to find and bring some happiness in there every day life.  Saw an article/blog/facebook from Renton Rocks and "Chicken Nugget Lemon Tooty" where the children paint and set there stones for people to find. It made me smile and want to do the samething here, thank you Renton Rocks and Chicken Nugget Lemon Tooty.

  On the 18th I had an appt. I had planned on taking some of the stones I painted to be set out for someone to find after my appt. than had and idea to leave one in the waiting room.  As I checked in I decided to give one at that moment, she loved it than the rest total of 5 stones I handed out, all the ladies loved them :-) .

  On July 21, I went to the mall, took some more painted stones to set out for people to find and hopefully some joy.  I finally broke the ice or in yesterdays heat melted the ice and had set out 2 stones out of the 6 I had taken with me.  Will be out again with these little treasures.

Have a Great Day and Stay Cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment