Monday, November 8, 2010

More of my Handpainted Wired Spoon Ornaments...

I finally got these done, 2 coats of finish and the wire which I finally got the hang of putting it on the spoon. I'm getting some more spoons ready to paint and decorate. I now have a total of eight done in this style.
The spoon on the left is a snowman with green background and the one on right are ornaments hanging on tree branch, this one the background I did in antique yellow.

This snowman has a Dark red background, also the one on the right has the same background color and the ornaments are hanging from holly leaves.

And this ornament is my Charlie Brown Christmas tree, I have done different varieties of this tree on other ornaments. I think this poor lil tree needs a good home.  And another spoon done with the ornaments hanging from the holly but with a different color background.
Some of the ornaments that I have made are set up at the flea market that my husband and I are at.

Have a Happy Day.

1 comment:

  1. They are beautiful, a lot of work went into these with much love. Congratulations, and much success to you.

    ReplyDelete