Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday projects...

Today, worked on a couple of projects first painting some of the Toilet Paper Roll Ornaments. I work on several ornaments at a time instead of one by one, have several that are completed on the one side now working on ideas for the reverse side. 
Also, preparing more pages from books that I have gotten from the store yesterday, these will be for the ball ornaments, if I have enough ready (need a lot) they will go towards another wreath I have started. 
While I was out shopping at Michael's today got an idea to make some business cards, wanna put them on the shelve we have rented at a local flea market. I looked at several items that came close but I want them to be different. Did see some large size tags about 10 in a package, these I liked but why buy them when I can make them. So, I started making some business cards, each one is gonna be hand written.
That is about it for now.

Have a Great Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment