Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday morning...

After the meeting I took a ride thru the countryside, something I haven't done in awhile.  In Hilton there was a store I used to go to "Ben Franklin" craft store.  To my surprise when I got to the location, it's not there anymore a gym is in that building now.  Well, I went to MacD's to get a large diet coke (gotta have my diet coke, LOL!!!) asked the cashier what happened to Ben Franklin's, she told me that it closed awhile back,  can tell I haven't been to that area in awhile.  While getting a straw I put out one of my painted stones in Hilton, NY at the MacD's for someone to find, I also put one in North Chili, NY in the Community Center Building.  I also sold one ornament at the meeting, A small New York Sphere ornament.

Have a Great Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment