Sunday, October 30, 2011

A nice walk in the park...

The weather was nice and sunny, but still a bit chilly.  The heavy snow that came up the east coast missed us, boy were we lucky.  The three of us went for a nice walk outside at Highland Park, my husband and son went ahead while I went around placing handpainted stones where they could be found by someone, and hoping to brighten there day.  I place a total of seven stones throughout the park and one was placed on NaNa's tree, this is a tree that has been dedicated in Memory to my mother.  As I was sitting in the car waiting for my husband and son to return, I noticed a couple looking at one of the stones, but they left it for another person to find.  I'm hoping that a Lucky person that finds one will post where it was found and tell a little about how they felt.
I will soon be posting some pictures of the TP Roll ornaments that I have completed.

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment